We are looking for you who will be our future cash and treasury management rock star! You will be part of a high-level team made up of presales experts located around Europe. We'd prefer for you to be located in either Germany or Finland, but if you fit the bill otherwise, the location is not a showstopper. We'll need you to be well-versed in the needs and challenges our clients have, so this is a great step, if you have been around the block when it comes to cash and/or treasury management issues of large companies. This is a highly visible role as you will be recognized regionally as the face of Nomentia. So, if you like to engage with audiences online and offline and are looking to further build your professional brand as a thought-leader in this industry - this is your chance! Interested? Excited? Great! Keep reading!
The main responsibilities in this role are:
- Supporting sales by helping with solution architecture, scoping, RFIs, RFPs, workload estimations and product demos
- Supporting product owners by translating specific customer needs into product requirements
- Participating in regional partner activities
- Building the best possible solutions for customers from different Nomentia software modules by participating in process workshops and through creating Proof-of-Concepts
- Joining strategic/tactical meetings with customers and organizing customer advisory groups around our solutions
- Helping with high-level content creation: writing blogs and whitepapers, getting reference customers, hosting webinars, and participating in other customer engagement activities that aim to increase annual recurring revenue
- Facilitating the customer through the buying process, which means that with the help of your network and contacts you open doors for salespeople to come in and start negotiating and you support sales in all possible ways to win those negotiations
Who we are looking for
- You are an expert in the Cash & Treasury Management domain (5+ years of experience)
- You thrive in building trust and solving complex problems
- Success is a team-sport to you and you enjoy helping others
- You use your working time productively and deliver efficiently
- You know how to engage an audience when presenting
- You communicate clearly and effectively
- You are fluent in English, German or Finnish (other language skills are bonus)
We have been in business for over 30 years, so in Nomentia you find both the solid experience and stable growing business mixed with the latest technologies and our cutting-edge ambition to be the best in our industry. Over 1400 companies in Europe are using our products and solutions worldwide and we are known for being reliable in our delivery, dedicated to our customers and innovative in our approach. We are helping more and more clients on a global-level and this is where you come in.
We deliver what we promise.
We win together.
We take pride and delight in what we do.
We build success from health and happiness.