We are looking for RnD Project Manager for our tester and design development projects in Oulu.
You ensure the success of the project by managing projects finances, monitoring, and reporting, and managing the project schedule. You work closely with production units and supply chain.
- Project planning and execution with global project team according customer requirements
- Follow-up and plan project schedule, resources, budget, milestones, etc.
- Manage and plan corrective actions if project has deviations in schedule or budget
- Manage project process, e.g. reporting and ensure that project is executed according to development process
- Primary contact towards customer during development project and daily communication with customer
- Calculate and write quotations with help of development team members
- Experience from R&D project management or people management
- Good planning and organization skills as well as good leadership skills
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English
- It would be beneficial to have experience from PCBA test equipment or PCBA design activities
- It would be beneficial to have project management certification
We offer fulltime job to work in RnD organization with professional team beside you. You have change to influence and develop project management process. Working hours are flexible and it is possible to work partly remotely. Your input and footprint are important and noticed here. You have possibility to develop and crow both personally and professionally in our diverse and dynamic environment.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application latest on 15.6.2022. If you want to have more information, please call Petri Heikkinen (+358 40 752 9776).
We are an Industrial Solutions provider driving the sustainable success of our customers. Enics is serving the electronics value chain through best performance and innovative solutions focusing on industrial electronics. Our turnkey services respond to all customer needs for product lifecycle: from idea to design, manufacturing and extended lifecycle of products.