In case purchase planning, purchase order management, and supplier collaboration sound like your thing, this is the opportunity for you!
Purchasing & Item Data team is responsible for ensuring the material availability for Framery production. We work in close collaboration with the suppliers and multiple internal stakeholders like Production, Warehouse, Sourcing, Planning, Finance, etc. Our weekly routines include participating in the weekly planning process (called S&OE) and ensuring the relevant information sharing between the internal S&OE process and the suppliers.
Your daily tasks include:
- Purchase planning and ordering
- Purchase order follow-up
- Sharing relevant information in our Daily/Weekly planning processes
- Working in close collaboration with both domestic and international suppliers
To succeed in this role, we hope you have:
- Thorough and focused ways of working
- Understanding of material flow management
- Suitable education / ongoing studies (M.Sc. or B.Sc.)
- Fluency in English and Finnish
- Previous experience in purchasing or using ERP (especially Netsuite) is seen as an advantage
If you have any questions regarding the role, Kristiina Havu, Team Lead, Purchasing & Item Data Management (+358 40 590 9933) will be happy to answer them during the following times:
- Tue 10.1.2023 14.00-16.00
- Fri 20.1.2023 12.00-14.00
Interested? We’d love to hear from you as soon as possible. Please send your application by the 5th of February 2023 at the latest.
If you are wondering what being a trainee at Framery is like, read our previous trainees' thoughts here.
Framery – Serious about happiness.
Happiness is the reason why Framery exists and is at the heart of everything we do. Our products including pods, phone booths and soundproof private spaces solve noise and privacy issues in open offices, making employees happier and more productive, and saving time, space and money. Today over 40% of Forbes top 100 companies have happier workplaces because of Framery Pods, and the number is growing fast.