We are looking for a
C/C++ Software Development Engineer
to join our development operations at Espoo, Finland.
As a Software Development Engineer you will be researching, designing and implementing Linux application and low-level embedded software to enable the development of the OA&M application and L2/L1 interface software for 5G NR system. This position will expose you to Qualcomm's cutting edge SoC, DSP, Baseband, and Inference Engine technologies, as well as the latest FPGAs and compute platforms in the industry.
In Wireless R&D (WR&D), we build next-generation end-to-end systems for 5G NR. We are looking for a self-starter and motivated individual who wants to take his/her cellular experience to the next level. You will be contributing to the latest ideas and developments in mobile wireless and working with world leading experts to shape the future of wireless communication.
Skills and Experience we would love to see
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 2+ years of Software Engineering or related work experience in Linux environment
- 2+ years of experience with programming languages such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Good communication skills and ability & desire to work in a cross-functional team environment.
What's on Offer
Apart from working in an open, relaxed and collaborative space, you will enjoy:
- Salary, stock and performance related bonus
- Employee stock purchase scheme
- Sport & Culture Vouchers
- Vision & Dental reimbursement
- Lunch Vouchers
- Relocation and immigration support (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Assistance
- Tuition Assistance
- Active social events calendar
Interested? Please submit the application along with your CV!
For more information about the job and the applying process, please contact Responsible Consultant Juhani Lettolammi, tel. 040 5517 060, email@example.com.
Billions, maybe trillions of times a day… That’s how often people around the world touch something made better by Qualcomm. It could be the smartphone in your pocket, the tablet on your coffee table, that wireless modem in your briefcase… it could even be that navigation system in your car or that action camera strapped to your chest.
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.