Servicemanager Front Office Solutions
About the position and the team
The position is located in the FrontOffice Solutions team, which is responsible for development and support of the employee facing applications. We expect you have knowledge and experience of the support, maintenance and operational activities of business systems and applications as well as privacy and security. The goal is to keep our organization running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
You will work closely with our FrontOffice Solutions Operations Lead and Order to Cash, Marketing and Sales, Finance & Reporting, Data Integrations, Product Information Management & eCommerce teams, as well as stakeholders and the development team.
Sanoma Pro office in Ruoholahti, Finland
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as Service Management or in a comparable role
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience working in an international setting with distributed application development teams
- Demonstrated cross functional knowledge and collaboration, i.e. ability to look at the end to end process and understand how it fits together.
- Fluent in English language
What we need from you
- AWS knowledge, also in serverless environment
- Knowledge of related to SAP technical landscape, authorization and SAP Basis functions
What we would also like from you
- Knowledge with integration and architecture principles
- Sanoma club (hobbies and free-time activities)
- Occupational healthcare
- Lunch, sport and culture benefit
Sanoma is an innovative and agile learning and media company impacting the lives of millions every day. Our learning products and services enable teachers to develop the talents of every child to reach their full potential. We offer printed and digital course materials as well as digital learning and teaching platforms for primary, secondary and vocational education, and want to continue to grow our business across Europe. Our Finnish media business provides independent journalism and engaging entertainment and will also do so for generations to come. Our unique cross-media position offers the widest reach and tailored marketing solutions for our business partners. Our 2021 net sales totaled EUR 1.3 billion and we employ approximately 4,800 professionals. Sanoma shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. More information is available at www.sanoma.com.