Team Lead, Software Engineering
Framery is constantly beating the odds in the soundproof pod industry. It all started with Framery, and the Finnish success story continues with the next generation of phone booths, Framery One, the world’s first connected acoustic pod.
New products require new skills and competences. To ensure that the magic in soundproof pods happens in the future with smart and connected digital systems, we are looking for a Team Lead, Software Engineering to join our team. It is time to digitize the industry we pioneered!
What we offer you
We are building our entire team from the ground up and are looking for smart and skillful tech professionals to create new technology to improve Framery’s world class products. The infrastructure is already there, now we will develop it to be the smartest and the best in the industry.
As experts in happy workplaces, we take the well-being of our employees very seriously. Framerians come first and customers are a very close second. We operate in a self-directed, and transparent way and cherish a low hierarchy. You can work where you feel most at ease, thus, you can choose whether to work in our office in Tampere, at home or anywhere else in Finland. Therefore it is important that you feel good about working in a remote geographically dispersed team.
During your journey at Framery you will be supported by a talented team in Framery’s unique culture, get the tools for your needs and provided with company benefits such as healthcare, lunch and well-being benefits, free-time accident insurance, Framery Hobby concept etc.
Check how we will turn to tech to engineer the future of work!
As a Team Lead you will
- Act as a leader and supervisor to a number of technical team members that might work in different development teams
- Be responsible for wellbeing, engagement and professional development of your team members
- Be responsible for efficient flow of work of the development team
- Develop the daily practises of the development teams
- Remove obstacles your teams might face even if they are organisational, technological and personal
- Work together with technology leads and product management to ensure that we have right skills and competencies to deliver desired outcomes
What we expect from you
- Past team leading experience
- Proven track record to improve workflow and efficiency of the team by developing daily practises and choosing a right methodology to follow
- Ability to lead several development teams simultaneously
- Expertise & experience from web, IoT, embedded system and/or cloud projects
- Past experience from Jira and Confluence
- Excellent people skills
- Uplifting attitude towards your colleagues and work
- Experience from working in a remote geographically dispersed team
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Excellent coaching skills
- Good spoken and written language skills in English, Finnish skills is considered a plus but not required
Are you ready for the challenge?
We’d love to hear about your experience and what rocks your world. Submit your CV and possible links to any work samples in our recruitment system by 21st of December 2022. Join us to revolutionize the whole industry - you won’t regret it!
Framery – Serious about happiness.
Happiness is the reason why Framery exists and is at the heart of everything we do. Our products including pods, phone booths and soundproof private spaces solve noise and privacy issues in open offices, making employees happier and more productive, and saving time, space and money. Today over 40% of Forbes top 100 companies have happier workplaces because of Framery Pods, and the number is growing fast.